joi, 14 martie 2013

POEZII PENTRU COPII IN ENGLEZA


Take a moment to listen

Take a moment to listen today,
To what your children are trying to say.
Listen today, whatever you do,
Or they won't be there to listen to you.

Listen to their problems, listen to their needs,
Praise their smallest triumphs, praise their smallest deeds.
Tolerate their chatter, amplify their laughter,
Find out what's the matter, find out what they're after.

But tell them that you love them, every single night.
And though you scold them, be sure you hold them tight,
Tell them "Everything's all right;
Tomorrow's looking bright."

Take a moment to listen today,
To what your children are trying to say.
Listen today, whatever you do,
And they will come back to listen to you.

Little Miss Muffet

Little Miss Muffet
Sat on a tuffet,
To eat her curds and whey.

Out came a spider
And sat down beside her,
And frightened Miss Muffet away.

Humpty Dumpty

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the king's horses,
And all the king's men,
Couldn't put Humpty together again.

The little doll

I once had a sweet little doll, dears,
The prettiest doll in the world;
Her cheeks were so red and so white; dears,
And her hair was so charmingly curled.

But I lost my poor little doll, dears,
As I played in the heath one day;
And I cried for her more than a week, dears;
But I never could find where she lay.

I found my poor little doll, dears,
As I played in the heath one day:
Folks say she is terrible changed, dears,
For her paint is all washed away,
And her arm trodden off by the cows, dears,
And her hair not the least bit curled:
Yet for old sakes' sake she is still, dears,
The prettiest doll in the world.

Little Bo-peep

Little Bo-peep has lost her sheep,
And can't tell where to find them;
Leave them alone, and they'll come home,
And bring their tails behind them.

Little Bo-peep fell fast asleep,
And dreamt she heard them bleating;
But when she awoke, she found it a joke,
For they were still a-fleeting.

Then up she took her little crook,
Determined for to find them;
She found them indeed, but it made her heart bleed,
For they'd left all their tails behind them.

My black hen

Hickety, pickety, my black hen,
She lays eggs for gentlemen;

Gentlemen come every day,
To see what my black hen does lay.

Sometimes nine, sometimes ten;
Hickety, pickety, my black hen.

Animal talk

I think that I've got it all figured out...
what animal talk is all about.

"Moo" means excuse me, that's my
milk you're takin'.
"Oink" means quit lookin' at me
like I'm bacon.

"Nay" means no shoes, no shirt,
no ride.
"Baa" means, gee lately it's
colder outside.

"Arf" means my tail
is my very best feature.
"Meow" means I'm such
an exquisite creature.

"Quack" means this water
is turning quite icy.
"Hiss" means you look
so delicious and spicy.

"Roarrr" means I am
the king of the beasts.
"Honk" means I am
the queen of the geese.

"Grrrr" means I'll eat you
when you go for a walk.
Boy am I glad
I speak animal talk!

A dash of blue

de Emily Dickinson

A slash of blue,
A sweep of gray,
Some scarlet patches on the way,
Compose an evening sky.

A little purple slipped between
Some Ruby Trousers hurried on
A wave of gold,
A bank of day,
This just makes out the morning sky.

Balloon

With this big and
Red balloon,
I can travel to the moon.
And when I am there,
I will take care!

Fish

How I like this little fish!
I can't think of it like dish.
Be it big or be it wee,
I will throw it into the sea.

Happy family

Mother and father are very happy,
You see,
They have a big son,
And a daughter, me!

Imaginary friend

de Kenn Nesbitt

I came to school today
with my imaginary friend.
When everyone said "hi" to him,
I said, "He's just pretend."

But no one seemed to notice,
which I thought was pretty weird.
It turns out he'd imagined me,
and, poof, I disappeared.

Lazy cat

Lazy cat, lazy cat,
Why are you so fat?
All day long I'm lying on this mat,
Purring, purring and looking at the rat.

My poor elephant

My poor elephant,
Is so fat,
He cannot wear
His Sunday hat!

Pirate story

de Robert Louis Stevenson

Three of us afloat in the meadow by the swing,
Three of us abroad in the basket on the lea.
Winds are in the air, they are blowing in the spring,
And waves are on the meadow like the waves there are at sea.

Where shall we adventure, to-day that we're afloat,
Shall it be to Africa, a-steering of the boat,
To Providence, or Babylon or off to Malabar?

Hi! but here's a squadron a-rowing on the sea
Cattle on the meadow a-charging with a roar!
Quick, and we'll escape them, they're as mad as they can be,
The wicket is the harbour and the garden is the shore.

Rain on the green grass

Rain on the green grass,
And rain on the tree,
Rain on the house top,
But not on me!

Robin Hood

de Radeanu Sebastian Ionut

Robin Hood, Robin Hood
I’ m fast, I’ m strong and I’ m good.
I take from the rich and give to the poor.
Robin Hood, Robin Hood.
Run through the forest
Skip through the forest
On our way to the Sheriff's house.

Spring

I love spring
Spring is new
It's new blades of grass
It's rain on a lass
It's violets and rain
It's a wood-scented lane
It's a new bird song
It's days growing long
It's a tree in bud and puddles of mud
It's birds in a tree and buzz from a bee
It's kites in the sky
It's spring. That's why
I love spring.

The Wolf and The Dog
A prowling wolf, whose shaggy skin
(So strict the watch of dogs had been)
Hid little but his bones,
Once met a mastiff dog astray.
A prouder, fatter, sleeker Tray,
No human mortal owns.
Sir Wolf in famish'd plight,
Would fain have made a ration
Upon his fat relation;
But then he first must fight;
And well the dog seem'd able
To save from wolfish table
His carcass snug and tight.
So, then, in civil conversation
The wolf express'd his admiration
Of Tray's fine case. Said Tray, politely,
“Yourself, good sir, may be as sightly;
Quit but the woods, advised by me.
For all your fellows here, I see,
Are shabby wretches, lean and gaunt,
Belike to die of haggard want.
With such a pack, of course it follows,
One fights for every bit he swallows.
Come, then, with me, and share
On equal terms our princely fare.”
“But what with you
Has one to do?”
Inquires the wolf. “Light work indeed,”
Replies the dog; “you only need
To bark a little now and then,
To chase off duns and beggar men,
To fawn on friends that come or go forth,
Your master please, and so forth;
For which you have to eat
All sorts of well-cook'd meat--
Cold pullets, pigeons, savoury messes--
Besides unnumber'd fond caresses.”
The wolf, by force of appetite,
Accepts the terms outright,
Tears glistening in his eyes.
But faring on, he spies
A gall'd spot on the mastiff's neck.
“What's that?” he cries. “O, nothing but a speck.”
“A speck?” “Ay, ay; “tis not enough to pain me;
Perhaps the collar's mark by which they chain me.”
“Chain! chain you! What! run you not, then,
Just where you please, and when?”
“Not always, sir; but what of that?”
“Enough for me, to spoil your fat!
It ought to be a precious price
Which could to servile chains entice;
For me, I'll shun them while I've wit.”
So ran Sir Wolf, and runneth yet.

What to Do With a Dinosaur

de Kenn Nesbitt

This morning a dinosaur tromped into school,
ferocious, atrocious, and dripping with drool.
He had to be practically twenty feet tall,
and banged around looking something to maul.

He stomped and he snorted, he bellowed and roared.
His head hit the ceiling and busted a board.
That beast was undoubtedly ready for lunch.
He snatched up a chair in his teeth with a crunch,

Then stopped for a moment and thoughtfully chewed;
it seems he had smelled cafeteria food.
He spit out the splinters and plowed down the hall,
his tail swinging wildly and smashing the wall.

He burst through the doors of the lunchroom to see
the lunch ladies clutching their hair nets to flee.
He found the lasagna and gobbled it up,
then lapped up the lemonade, cup after cup.

He ransacked the salad bar, plundered dessert,
then stiffened and yelped as if suddenly hurt.
He let out a howl as he clutched at his side,
then gave out a gasp and fell over and died.

So next time a dinosaur comes to your school,
I think you'd do well to remember this rule:
Get out of the way of his bad attitude
and make sure he eats cafeteria food.

My School Promise

Each day I'll do my best

And I won't do any less.

My work will always please me,

And I won't accept a mess.

I'll color very carefully,

My writing will be neat.

And I will not be happy,

Till my papers are complete.

I'll always do my homework,

And try my best on every test.

I won't forget my promise,

To do my very best!

Good Morning Boogie

Hello Neighbor, what do you say?
(Copii se apleacă unul către celălalt)
It's going to be a happy day.
(Copii bat din palme)
So greet your neighbor,
(Copii îşi dau unul altuia HIGH FIVE)
And boogie on down.
(Copii dau din şolduri)
Give 'em a bump,
(Copii se dau şold în şold apoi se răsucesc).

Number Printing

Pull straight down a 1 is fun,
That’s the way to make a 1.

Around, and down, and out go you,
That's the way to make a 2.

Around, and around, just like a bee,
That's the way to make a 3.

Down, across, and down once more,
That's the way to make a 4.

Short neck, tummy fat,
Number 5 wears a hat.

Down, around, in a circle you go,
That's a six, just as you know.

Straight across, slide down from heaven,
That's the way to make a 7.

First a snake, then come back straight,
That's the way to make an 8.

First a ball and then a line,
That's the way to make a 9.

Tall straight, circle then,
That's the way to make a 10

Calendar Song

(Se cântă ca "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star")

When we do the calendar
We learn the month the date the year.
Every weekday has a name
There are lots of numbers that look the same.
So let's begin to show you how
We do the calendar right now.

Shape Poems

I am Cindy Circle
Watch me turn
Round and round
And you will learn
I'm not straight and
I don't bend
My outside edges
Never end!

Sammy Square is my name
My four sides are just the same
Turn me around, I don't care
I'm always the same, I'm a square!

I am Danny Diamond
I am like a kite
But I'm really just a square
Whose corners are pulled tight

Ricky rectangle is my name
My four sides are not the same
Two are short and two are long
Count my sides, come along
1-2-3-4

Tommy Triangle is the name for me
Count my sides - there's 1-2-3

I am Ollie Oval
A football shape is mine
Some people think that I"m an egg
But I think I look fine!
OR
Opal Oval is my name.
The circle and I are not the same.
The circle is round, as round can be.
I am shaped like an egg as you can see

Harry Heart is my name
The shape I make is my fame
With a point on the bottom and two humps on top

When it comes to love I just can't stop!

Four Seasons


Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall!

There are  four seasons in all.

They bring us snow,

And wind and rain and sun.

Every season has some fun!

The Leaves Are Falling Down

The leaves are falling down,

The leaves are falling down.

School is here and fall is near.

The leaves are falling down!

The leaves are falling down,

The leaves are falling down,

Some are red and some are brown,

The leaves are falling down!




1, 1, 1, Please, Cat, Run!

One, one, one
Please, cat, run!
Two, two, two,
The dog is after you,
Three, three, three,
Three birds on a tree,
Four, four, four,
Four cats on the floor!
1, 2 Button My Shoe!
1, 2, Button my shoe,
3, 4, Knock on the door,
5, 6, Pick up the sticks,
7, 8, Lay them straight,
9, 10, Good fat hen!
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Once I Caught A Fish Alive
A: One, two, three, four, five,
Once I caught a fish alive,
Six, seven, eight, nine, ten,
Then I let it go again.
- B: Why did you let it go?
- A: Because it bit my finger, so.
- B: Which finger did it bite?
- A: The little finger on the right.
1, 2, 3, 4, Come In, Please, And Shut The Door!
One, two, three, four,
Come in, please, and shut the door.
Five, six, seven, eight,
It's time for school; you're very late.
Nine, ten, nine, ten,
Don't be late for school again.
Now Will You Count To 2?
Now will you
Count to 2?
- 1, 2!
Count to three,
Just like me:
- 1, 2, 3!
Count to 8,
Don't be late!
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8!
Count to nine!
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9!
That is fine!
And we then,
Count to ten!
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!
1, 2, 3, I Love Coffee
1, 2, 3, I love coffee
And Billy loves tea.
How good it can be:
1, 2, 3, I love coffee
And Billy loves tea.

Good Morning, Dear Teacher!

- Good morning, dear teacher!
- Good morning! How are you?
- We are all very happy
To say: 'Hello' to you!

Happy Family

Mother and father are very happy,
You see,
They have a big son,
And a daughter, me!

I Want To Be A Worker

I want to be a worker
In a toy factory,
To make beautiful toys
For all my family.
Let Us Try To Be Polite
Let us try to be polite,
In everything we do,
Remember always to say 'Please!'
And don't forget 'Thank you!'
What Are You Going To Be?
What are you going to be?
What are you going to be?
I shall be a sailor,
That's the life for me!

What are you going to be?
What are you going to be?
I shall be a soldier,
That's the life for me!

Where Are You Going, My Pretty Maid?

A: - Where are you going, my pretty maid?
B: - I'm going a milking, Sir, she said,
A: - May I come with you, my pretty maid?
B: - You're kindly welcome, Sir, she said,
A: - What is your father, my pretty maid?
B: - My father's a farmer, Sir, she said.
A: - What is our fortune, my pretty maid?
B: - My face is my fortune, sir, she said!
A: - Then I can't marry you, my pretty maid!
B: - NOBODY ASKED YOU, SIR! she said.

Pussycat, Pussycat, How Are You?

A: Pussycat, pussycat, how are you?
B: Pussycat, pussycat, fine, thank you!
B: Pussycat, pussycat, how are you?
A: Pussycat, pussycat, fine, thank you!
Pussy-cat, Pussy-cat, Where Have You Been?
A: - Pussy-cat, pussy-cat, where have you been?
B: - I've been to London to look at the Queen.
A: - Pussycat, pussycat, what did you do there?
B: - I frightened a little mouse under her chair!

A Cure For A Little Cat

A: - Who's that ringing at the front door bell?
B: - Meow, meow, meow,
I'm a little cat and I'm not very well!
Meow, meow, meow,
A: - Then put your nose in this
Dish of mutton fat,
'Cause this is the way
To cure a little cat!

A Pussy-cat's Dream

A: - Pussy-cat, pussy-cat,
As you sat
On the mat,
Did you dream,
Of a mouse
Or a big rat?

B: - Oh, no! Not so!
For I always dream
Of a bowl
Full of cream
And a dish
Full of fish!

The Lost Mittens

- Oh, mother dear! Oh, mother dear!
Come here! Come here!
For we have lost our mittens!
- Lost your mittens?
- You naughty kittens!
- Then you'll have no pie!!

Little Mouse

A: Little mouse, little mouse,
Where is your little house?
B: Here is the door,
Under the floor!

Mice, Mice - They're Everywhere!

Mice, mice - they're everywhere!
They're on the table and under my chair.

Mice, mice - at half past two
I saw one sitting in my shoe.

Mice, mice - running along
My garden wall, singing a song.

Mice, mice - just last week
I found them playing hide and seek.

Mice, mice - on Tuesday morning,
I saw one in my cupboard, yawning.

Mice, mice - beside my bed,
I felt one jump over my head!

Mice, mice - oh, why don't you
Go and live in North Peru?

Little Puppy

Now I have a little puppy
Who can do some funny tricks:
He jumps to play with me,
He runs after sticks.

Hickety - Pickety

Hickety - Pickety, my black hen,
She lays eggs for gentlemen,
Sometimes nine and sometimes ten,
Hickety - Pickety, my black hen.

Humpty - Dumpty
Humpty - Dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty - Dumpty had a great fall
All the king's horses and all the king's men
Couldn't put Humpty - Dumpty together again!

Jerry Hall

Jerry Hall,
He is so small,
A rat could eat him,
Hat and all.

Little Bird, Look At Me!

A: - Little bird, little bird,
Look at me!
I have a bird-house,
Oh, come and see!

B: - Little boy, little boy,
Under the tree,
I like this house,
Give it to me!

My Poor Elephant

My poor elephant,
Is so fat,
He cannot wear
His Sunday hat!

Teddy Bears, Teddy Bears

Teddy bears, teddy bears,
Turn around
Touch the ground
Switch off the light
And say 'Good-night!'

The Little Bird

Once I saw a little bird
Hoping: hop, hop, hop
And I cried:
- Little bird,
Will you stop, stop, stop?
I was going to the window
To say: How do you do?
But he shook his little tail
And away he flew.

The Piggy - Wigs

We are happy brother pigs,
We are happy piggy - wigs,
We have time to jump and play
We are happy all the day!

Blue Is The Sea

Blue is the sea,
Green is the grass,
White are the clouds,
As they slowly pass.

Butterfly, Where Do You Fly?

Butterfly, butterfly,
Where do you fly,
So quick and so high,
In the blue, blue sky?

Little Moon

Little moon, little star,
You are so far,
You are so high,
Come to us, sit and sing,
You will get a golden ring.

Rain On The Green Grass

Rain on the green grass,
And rain on the tree,
Rain on the house top,
But not on me!

Seasons

Spring is green,
Summer is bright,
Autumn is yellow,
Winter is white.

Snow, Snow, Thick, Thick Snow

Snow, snow, thick, thick snow,
Wintertime's here, you know,
While the temperature's low.

The Sun Is Up!

The sun is up,
The sky is blue,
Quickly get up,
Go to the zoo,
To feed the kangaroo!

The Town

The streets go up,
The streets go down
And in and out
About the town.
And in the streets
The buses run,
Two by two,
Or one by one.

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star!

Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are,
Up, above the world, so high,
Like a diamond in the sky!
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Up Is The Ceiling
Up is the ceiling,
Down is the floor,
Here is the window,
There is the door!

Poezii noi Mos Craciun

Poezii de Mos Craciun - 2023 Colectie de Poezii pentru copii mici si mari - Craciunul 2023 Mos Craciun vine-n padure de Tincuta Ho...

Faceți căutări pe acest blog